Plagazi raises EUR 1M+ in capital.January 31, 2021
Plagazi targeting IPO during 2021.March 1, 2021
Plagazi announces new additions to its organization.
The European market demand for green hydrogen is exponentially increasing and the recent drastic commercial growth of Plagazi has made it crucial to expand the organization. Therefore the company is delighted to announce that we have contracted the following people on an on-going basis:
1. Chief Financial Officer: Gustav Granberg
2. Chief Commercial Officer: Linnéa Granberg
3. Head of Technology: Dr. Thomas Bürki
4. Head of Engineering: Karl Dirkes
5. Investor Relations: Peter de Jounge
6. Senior Process Engineer: Lars-Ove Olsson
7. Project Leader: Roman Lauer
8. Project Leader: Carl Lilliehöök
9. Sales Spain: José-María Gil de Santivañes
10. Sales Spain: Gabriel de Garnica
11. Communications: Ian Markwall Toyne
12. Marketing: Cecilia Granberg
Plagazi is actively recruiting, therefore we recommend to keep an eye on the “News & Media” section on our website for further announcements.
For further information, please contact:
Torsten Granberg, CEO, Plagazi AB
Phone: +46 70 676 12 34
Plagazi AB is a Swedish clean-tech company which is revolutionizing the production of green hydrogen. Plagazi helps society close the circular loop by transforming waste into green hydrogen through plasma gasification, contributing to resolve the significant global issue of non-recyclable waste, renewable energy sources and carbon emissions. With multiple active projects across Europe, the company aims to become the answer to the continents strive to reach its climate goals.
Follow Plagazi on LinkedIn: